Big Sky Play System - Natural or Playful Colors
- 4' Straight Slide
- (2) 6' Wave Slides
- 4' Ultra Mountain Climber
- 6' Deluxe Rock Climbing Wall
- (2) Bone Bridge
- Game Panel
- (2) Window Panel
- Bench Panel
- (2 sets) Bongo & Bass Drums
- (2 sets) RainWheel
UPlay playsystems feature a unique, adjustable footer system that accommodates a variety of safety surfacing choices as well as providing for an easy ground spike self-install process eliminating the need to dig and pour concrete footings. Saves money on installation! Ground spikes are included with all structures. Surface mount, anchor bolt and in-ground footer kits are also available, sold separately.
- Ages: 5-12
- Deck height: 4' and 6'
- Deck: 36.75" punched steel pastisol coated
- Post Diameter: 3.5"
- Activities: 13 events
- Accommodates 35-45 kids
- Critical Fall Height: 72"
MANUFACTURER MATERIAL SPECS:
- All nuts, bolts, and washers, with exceptions noted, shall be stainless steel Grade 304 in varying lengths.
- Posts are 3 1/2" O.D. 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated.
- All clamps are die cast, high-strength 102 aluminum and are powder-coated to match the post color.
- View the full parts spec document here.
USE ZONE: 49'1" x 44'6"
View detailed information regarding use zones here.
All commercial play systems generally require a forklift for unloading, which is typical across the industry. There are some instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges.10 year warranty on metal upright posts, 5 year warranty on metal parts, 3 year warranty on plastic parts, 1 year warranty on hardware and all other parts.
View the full warranty document here.
- The Ultraplay Playsystems are the perfect easy-install, commercially compliant and budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
- Assembly required
SURFACING OPTIONS FOR PLAY AREA:
- Surfacing and borders are available to accommodate the fall height at WillyGoat
- Site preparation information for surfacing installation available here