The Bighorn space saver playground is another configuration of the Bighorn play system. This play system provides a diverse range of play experiences. Two climbers challenge children to use both upper and lower body strength while simultaneously developing motor skills. Two slides complement the climbers, offering motion-sensory development.
The UP & Down double deck structure is an ideal mid-size 2-5 play system where space may be a concern and a capacity of 15-20 children is required. The UP & Down offers five accessible above-deck play events and three below.
SAFETY AND QUALITY:
The UP Play system meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. IPEMA certified. Features powder-coated steel posts, coated steel decks and roto-molded and blow molded plastic components.Quality metal and plastic components designed to withstand public play.
Additional documentation on playground safety:
- Easy To Install - Often In 1 Day
- Additionally the ground-level Bass and Bongo Drums and Rain Wheel encourage children of all abilities to make their own music
- Ideal for play spaces where a smaller footprint is necessary, and an additional space saver configuration offers even more flexibility
- Meets all commercial playground compliance standards including ASTM & CPSC as well as ADA requirements
- Ideal for daycares, churches, apartment complexes and campgrounds
- 4' Straight Slide
- 6' Wave Slide
- 4' Ultra Mountain Climber
- 6' Deluxe
- Rock Climb
- Window Panel
- Bass Drum
- Bongo Drum
- Rain Wheel
- Meets ADA guidelines
- This system is commercially compliant with ASTM and CSPC
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||15 to 20|
|Deck Height||4' to 6'|
|Use Zone||29' 2" x 29' 8"|
- Designed for public play
- Heavy duty HDPE Rotomolded and blow-molded plastic slides, roofs, and components
- Sturdy powder coated steel posts
- Punched steel plastsol coated decks for better footing
- Assembly Required
- All nuts, bolts, and washers are stainless steel Grade 304 in varying lengths
- Posts are 3.5" outer diameter, 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated
- All clamps are die cast, high-strength 102 aluminum and are powder-coated to match the post color
- View the full parts spec document here
Beautiful Natural or Primary color options
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.