FunPlay Series represents the best value in a 3.5 post play system for your park or playground needs. Available with either blue or green uprights.
All FunPlay modular play structures feature 11 gauge galvanized uprights with a zinc primer followed by an electrostatically applied oven cured powder coating. The decks are also constructed of industry standard 11 gauge (.12) formed and welded punched steel. Plastisol coating is .08 - .10 thick and meets all requirements of the CPSIA for lead content. The slides are roto-molded polyethylene and the panels are made from heavy duty uv stabilized polyethylene. Modular structures feature high pressure cast aluminum clamps with time saving innovations for installers.
- One Double Slide
- One Single Slide
- Cross Bridge
|Age Range||years old|
|Installed Dimensions||22' 8" x 19' 2"|
|Use Zone||34' 8 x 31' 2|
11 gauge galvanized uprights with a zinc primer
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.