CONGRATS - you've just purchased one of the premium playsets for your children! What a thrill for your kids to enjoy swinging, sliding, and more on their new playground! Just one thing left to do before you can enjoy fun in the sun in your backyard... installation.
Once you have researched playsets, decided where yours will go, received your shipment, and taken inventory, you realize that this certainly is a project. Though these playsets have thorough instructions and can be put together in a straightforward process, not everyone considers themselves handy or detail-oriented enough to complete the project. Also, some of the larger sets may take up to a few days to put together even while requiring a helper or two...
THAT IS WHERE WE COME IN!
WillyGoat has partnered with installers across the country to realize these
Terms of Service:
Terms and Conditions for Installation Services:
WillyGoat has partnered with a contractor network for the installation of playset equipment and materials purchased by its customers (the “Services”). These Terms and Conditions explain the obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with WillyGoat.
- All Services are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of our partners and their status is that of an independent contractor (“Contractor”).
- Contractor has the necessary information and responsibility to schedule the Services and install the products at Customer’s location. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the backyard location of choice. Customer must provide a designated location for trash and packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the installed product. Upon satisfactory inspection, Customer will sign a form indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to the phone number sent by WillyGoat upon purchase.
- Limitation of Liability and Release – Except for direct tangible property damage, personal injury or wrongful death that directly results from a Contractor’s negligence, under no circumstances shall WillyGoat be liable to the Customer or any other person for any damages, including without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or related to, the Service or the use of or inability to use the products. Except for direct tangible property damage, personal injury or wrongful death that directly results from a contractor’s negligence, in no event shall WillyGoat’s total liability to you, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise exceed the amount you paid WillyGoat for the Service. Some states do not allow limitation or release of certain damages or liability, so the above limitation of liability and release may not apply to you.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or Customer may be charged up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers.
- Service fees for installation are refundable before Services have been performed, subject to a 3% credit card fee, if Customer paid with a credit card.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- There is a 30-day limited warranty on all installation services. WillyGoat’s partner network warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of Contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- This warranty of Services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by another service provider other than Contractor. All warranty claims are investigated by WillyGoat’s partner network and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will WillyGoat or its partners and affiliates be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.