|Equipment Weight||22 lb|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
WillyGoat Refund Policy:
Our Commitment to Customer Service:
WillyGoat is committed to providing fast and efficient service, but there may be instances when our customers would like to return or cancel their order or are eligible for a refund. The Refund Policy below is only intended to communicate when and how a customer is entitled to a refund. It is important that you read and follow the Refund Policy if you would like to receive a refund. Please call us at (888) 920-4628 or email us at email@example.com with any questions about this policy -- we are happy to clarify.
Due to the high shipping costs of most WillyGoat products, actual shipping costs incurred by WillyGoat may be deducted from your refund, regardless of the shipping amount the customer paid. In all cases, refunds may take up to 2-3 business days to process.
Canceling an Order:
If you would like to cancel your order, please call us at (888) 920-4628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible with your concern.
Orders may be canceled by email or voicemail, but an order is not considered canceled until a cancellation confirmation email is sent. Please request a cancellation email if you’re canceling over a phone call.
Orders cancelled within 2 hours of being placed will not be subject to any fees. Two hours after an order is placed with a credit card or PayPal, you may be subject to a fee of 3.5% of your total order amount to cover transaction fees as well as any restocking and shipping fees outlined before, which will be deducted from your refund amount.
Wooden Swing Sets
If an order for a wooden swing set has already shipped, we may be able to have it rerouted back to our warehouse, but the customer will only be refunded the total amount of the order minus shipping fees incurred by WillyGoat and a restocking fee of 10% of the total order amount.
Electric riding vehicle orders on backorder may be canceled within 5 days of the order being placed and avoid cancellation fees; after 5 days, a refund will be subject to a 3.5% fee to cover transaction fees. WillyGoat sends a confirmation email about any electric vehicles that are on backorder with the anticipated lead time.
Commercial Shade Structures
At this time, we are unable to accept returns or allow refunds for any shade structures. All shade structures and fabrics are made to order and painted, cut, and sewn to specification by the customer and are thus considered custom.
Commercial Grade Products with Lead Times
Many commercial grade items are produced upon order with the lead times communicated on the product page. At WillyGoat, we do our best to communicate lead times for all of our products. Due to variations in demand and availability of raw materials, actual production lead times aren’t perfect and may vary from what is on the site.
After you place an order and it is processed, you will receive an estimated ship date via email. If that lead time is more than 1.5x the greatest lead time shown on the product page, the customer may cancel and receive a full refund. If the lead time is less than 1.5x the greatest lead time shown on the product page and is not already in production, you may cancel your order but it may be subject to a 3.5% fee to cover transaction costs. For example, if a product is estimated to ship in 6-8 weeks, the customer will be entitled to a full refund if the estimated ship date is more than 12 weeks from when the order was placed. No partial refunds will be given if the customer decides to proceed with the order.
Commercial orders that are made to order have lead times and production is scheduled around orders. If an item is already in production, it may not be able to be cancelled. As these items are made to order, they are not stocked in inventory and sold elsewhere.
If we are able to accommodate your cancellation while it is under production, it will incur a 25% cancellation fee that will be deducted from your refund amount. Items subject to this 25% fee include but are not limited to commercial grade play equipment, park site amenities, commercial grade swing sets, park benches/tables, and products where colors/stains/size options must be manufactured for a specific order. Please call us at (888) 920-4628 or email us at email@example.com with questions regarding an item's custom status.
Installation orders cancelled within 2 hours of being placed will not be subject to any fees. Two hours after an order is placed with a credit card or PayPal, you may be subject to a fee of 3.5% of your total order amount to cover transaction fees, which will be deducted from your refund amount.
The lead times for installation and assembly vary depending upon the site zip code and installer availability. In cases when there may be multiple items shipped for installation, installation will take place once all items are delivered. Installations are scheduled on or around the date of shipment of the final item needed for installation. If a customer’s installation appointment cannot be started within 30 days of delivery of the final product to be installed, there will be no cancellation fee. For all installations paid with a credit card or PayPal, a fee of 3.5% of the installation price will be charged if the customer cancels installation that can be started within 30 days of the receipt of the product order. WillyGoat has a large installation network and reserves the right to reassign installation to another installer, if the initial appointment isn’t satisfactory for the customer.
Returning an Order
We love pleasing the customer, but sometimes the product needs to be returned. If a customer is not satisfied with their order, they may return it to WillyGoat under the following conditions:
- The product is unopened and returned within 30 days of shipping date.
- The product being returned was not manufactured upon order, which includes but isn’t limited to commercial grade play equipment, park site amenities, commercial grade swing sets, park benches/tables, and products where colors/stains/size options must be manufactured for a specific order. Please call us at (888) 920-4628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding an item's custom status.
Returning damaged items requires pictures upon delivery and marked so upon delivery.
To return a wooden swing set and other residential items, the customer is responsible for choosing their own transportation service and paying to ship to either our warehouse located in Monroe, Louisiana, or the manufacturer, determined by WillyGoat. Upon receipt, inspection and seeing no damage by WillyGoat or manufacturer, the customer will receive a refund of the total order amount minus a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase plus all shipping costs incurred by WillyGoat, regardless of what the customer paid for shipping. Receipts for shipping costs may be provided by WillyGoat upon request by the customer.
Returning commercial grade playground or park equipment will depend upon the manufacturer’s process and a refund will be issued for the total order amount minus a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase plus all shipping costs incurred by WillyGoat, regardless of what the customer paid for shipping. Receipts for shipping costs may be provided by WillyGoat upon request by the customer.
Be sure to keep your tracking number for your return as shipping warehouses are busy operations with a lot of shipments and paperwork. WillyGoat does not assume responsibility for misdirected or lost shipments/parts or damaged/lost parts in transit from the customer in the return shipping process.
Rejecting a Shipment due to Damage or Otherwise
Please review our Shipping Policy for more information about receiving a shipment from WillyGoat. In many cases, a customer may want to accept delivery of their shipment with slight damage. In the odd case where the order has been severely damaged in transit by the freight company, the customer may reject a shipment. If the customer has followed the shipping guidelines and policies from the Shipping Policy and emails sent to the customer, contacted and sent pictures to WillyGoat, and decided to reject a shipment due to damage in transit, they may be entitled to a replacement product at no cost or a full refund. It may take 3-5 business days to review all of the information and process a refund.
Shipments that have been rejected due to transportation company’s inability to schedule a delivery appointment with the customer, customer is unwilling to unload according to the curbside service provided, for addressable cosmetic damage described in the Terms of Service, or for any other reasons unrelated to damage to the product will be refunded the full amount of the order minus a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase and all shipping fees and costs incurred by WillyGoat, regardless of what the customer paid for shipping. Shipping invoices may be provided by WillyGoat upon request by the customer.
Disputes, Chargebacks, and Fraudulent Orders
All disputes arising out of payment for services will be handled in the jurisdiction of Jefferson County, Alabama. In the event WillyGoat has to obtain outside resources to acquire payment for products and/or services rendered, the customer will be responsible for any collection costs and attorney fees associated with the claim.
In cases where WillyGoat has followed all of its published policies and the customer has still filed a chargeback with their credit card company, WillyGoat reserves the right to proceed with collection efforts and/or pressing charges for fraudulent purchases with local authorities.
Exceptions and Revisions
At its sole discretion, WillyGoat may make exceptions to specific sections of the Refund Policy on a case-by-case basis only to the additional benefit of the customer without nullifying or changing any other part of the Refund Policy.
In order to continually clarify and update for changes in products and services, the Refund Policy is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the Company. The date of the latest revision should be at the top of the Refund Policy.
WillyGoat Shipping Policy:
At WillyGoat, we strive to provide a low cost of shipping to our customers. Shipping charges are based on the size and weight of the items ordered, the shipping distance, the delivery destination’s access, and the chosen method of shipping.
No orders can ship to PO boxes.
Most of the products sold by WillyGoat are large items and ship via “LTL” (less-than-truckload) freight, delivering curbside at the shipping address. LTL freight is a common delivery method in the industry and is by far the most cost efficient way of moving large items through the contiguous United States. Orders are shipped and received on Monday through Friday (excluding bank holidays), are typically in transit for 3-10 business days, and delivery times cannot be guaranteed. At this time and for the most cost-savings for the customer, WillyGoat typically ships LTL freight via curbside delivery, described below.
Very large items (ex. water slides and very large playground equipment) may ship via dedicated truck/van, referred to as an “FTL” (full truckload) freight shipment. FTL shipments have a short transit time as they generally go door-to-door. Regardless of how the order is presented at checkout, WillyGoat may ship orders with many and/or large items via FTL freight or dedicated truck/van.
Parcel packages may ship via FedEx, USPS, or UPS Ground services, depending upon the originations point’s availability and regardless of what is displayed at checkout.
Orders in stock received by 1:00 PM CST should be processed within 1-2 business days.
Items shipped with “Free Shipping” does not necessarily mean that the item was shipped at no cost to WillyGoat. Please refer to the refund policy regarding any questions about refund amounts for shipping.
Curbside Delivery Freight Shipping Explanation
Commercial playground equipment, wooden swing sets, trampolines, park equipment, and other large items are shipped via freight with curbside delivery. Here’s what you can expect with curbside delivery:
- The order is typically delivered by a large tractor/trailer that should have a step and handle for easy access to climb onto the trailer.
- Delivery will be scheduled by the freight company via the phone number you provide on your order. Delivery cannot be made without an appointment/someone present to inspect/unload the order. If the order is shipped to a commercial business, a delivery will only be set if requested.
- When you make your appointment, we recommend that you also request the freight company call you 30 to 45 minutes before the driver actually arrives to avoid having to wait for the driver to show up.
- Unless expressly mentioned at checkout, liftgate services are not included in your shipping costs. The freight company may suggest you purchase a liftgate service when they call to make an appointment. In our experience, very few shipments actually fit well on the liftgate and/or customers are not interested in paying the extra fee ($150-200 per delivery), which is why we typically do not use it. Transportation companies make more money if they convince you to pay for a liftgate -- don’t fall for it.
- With curbside delivery, the driver is only responsible for pulling the truck up to the curb and giving you access to the trailer, though he or she may be willing to assist in unloading, especially if you offer a tip.
- Most large items ship bundled, in a crate, or on a pallet and can be broken down to be carried off. Customers can expect upwards of 20 boxes or more for larger orders, so most customers have a friend or neighbor help with unloading -- it generally takes 1-2 people in our warehouse to put together a shipment.
- Have a boxcutter or pocketknife available to cut through plastic wraps and banding. With very large orders that have been crated, a crowbar or power drill may be needed to access the product. You’ll also need a camera and a pen to make any notes on the paperwork.
- You should have plenty of time to work diligently to unload the items.
- Be aware that you may be responsible for disposing of the wooden pallet and packaging materials, though the transportation company generally offers to keep a pallet in good shape.
- Some deliveries, regardless of special services ordered, require meeting the driver/truck at the end of a street or subdivision in situations where the truck cannot enter the area due to city ordinances or low level wires/trees.
Receiving a Shipment
Receiving a freight shipment is not a difficult process, but you will want to be thorough. Depending upon the size of your shipment, it could take a little time as well. Remember, freight shipping is the most cost efficient way to ship large items through the US, but it does require putting yourself in the mindset of a warehouse worker, taking inventory and following steps. When receiving a freight shipment, it is important to follow these steps:
- Regardless of the condition of your shipment when it arrives, we recommend that every customer takes 4-6 pictures of their shipment before starting the unloading process -- that is what is typical of a warehouse operation before the shipment is sent.
- Before removing any items or breaking down the shipment, inspect the entire shipment for scratches, scrapes, and damage. When dealing with freight carriers, damage is rare but non uncommon in the industry.
- If you do encounter any damage, please read the steps below. If and only if the shipment has been damaged beyond recognition, has been rendered defective, do we recommend that you reject the shipment. Scratches and dents can be addressed with a replacement part shipment, but rejecting a shipment should only be reserved for major damage. Please call us at (888) 920-4628 if you have any questions about rejecting a shipment before you decide to do so, and we will be happy to help during our normal business hours.
- Take a detailed inventory of every item in your shipment. Check it against the BOL (bill-of-lading) that the driver gives you and any shipping manifest/delivery receipt paperwork included in the shipment. If you cannot find an adequate listing of what to expect in your shipment, please call us right away at (888) 920-4628, and we will be able to help if it is during our normal business hours.
Make notes of any damage or discrepancies on the paperwork provided by the driver. Take a picture of the paperwork and email it to email@example.com as well. Proceed to the Reporting Damage or Lost Items section below.
Dispose of any extra packaging materials.
Be sure to contact us at (888) 920-4628 if you have any questions in the process.
Unfortunately, mistakes do happen and items can arrive damaged or incomplete. The driver will not know as much about the product as the customer or WillyGoat, so please call us if you have any questions upon delivery, and we will be happy to help during our normal business hours.
Reporting Damaged or Lost Items from Shipment
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure there are the same number of pieces as the delivery receipt indicates. If the order is not complete, the customer must note that with the carrier at the time of delivery. The more information you can include when signing the paperwork, the better.
Signing a shipment as clear and/or failing to note a shortage or damage removes WillyGoat and the carrier from any replacement responsibility -- the customer will be required to pay for missing pieces and related shipping costs. We guarantee replacement parts as long as damaged, defective, and/or missing pieces are noted at the time of delivery.
Please take and send all pictures and paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to report damaged or lost items from shipment. WillyGoat MUST have these pictures and paperwork as proof of a claim in order to process the replacement of damaged or missing items.
If a shipment is completely destroyed, in total disarray and can’t be inventoried, or a primary component of the product that can’t be easily replaced/shipped has been damaged in such a way that it is now dangerous or defective (ie. not cosmetic or fixed with touchup paint), we recommend that the customer contact us immediately at (888) 920-4628 and be prepared to refuse delivery of the shipment.
Be sure to contact us at (888) 920-4628 if you have any questions in the process.
Rejecting Shipment due to Damage
In most cases, a customer should accept delivery of their shipment with slight damage that can be addressed with replacement pieces or touch-up paint. As mentioned in this policy, please make notes in the shipping paperwork to receive those replacement parts. In the case where the order has been severely damaged in transit by the freight company, the customer should reject the shipment. In some cases, damage may be cosmetic and easily addressable, and the customer should not reject it. Please review the Terms of Service for how we handle that situation and the Refund Policy for more detail regarding a refund.
Reporting and Replacing Concealed Damage or Lost Product
If you have received a shipment that appeared to be fine, signed off on the shipment, and later found damaged or missing pieces of your order upon removing packaging, this is referred to as concealed damage or lost product. To report concealed damage/loss and claim replacement parts, you will need to have pictures of the shipment and paperwork you signed handy. Please refer to our Terms of Service page for more information.
Additional Costs and Fees Incurred
When you place an order with WillyGoat, unless it has been noted at the time of checkout, we have removed as many unnecessary services and fees as we can from your shipping charges. Unless expressly noted on your order confirmation, you will not receive a liftgate service or unloading from the driver.
Here are a few reasons where WillyGoat may charge you additional shipping fees that must be paid prior to delivery:
- Liftgate Services do not come standard with WillyGoat shipments. If you later request a liftgate after your order has been placed, and the service is available, you will be charged a fee of $150-250 per delivery. Not all products ship from the same warehouse, so check with our customer service team prior to requesting a liftgate service.
- Inside Delivery does not come standard with WillyGoat shipments. You must request and pay for inside delivery charges prior to your appointment to receive this service. Inside delivery fees range from $150-300, depending upon the weight of the item.
- Reconsignment fees will be charged if the customer needs to change a shipping address after an item has shipped. Your order will ship to the shipping address from your order confirmation email. If you need to change your shipping address, please contact us as quickly as possible and request an updated order confirmation email with the new address. The reconsignment fees depend upon the location of the new shipping address. If the change of location beyond 100 miles from the original shipping destination, the fees could be quite large. The amount will have to be quoted at the time of request and can exceed $200 in our experience. WillyGoat typically passes those fees along to customers at our cost.
- Fees incurred for the Customer missing a delivery appointment and requiring Redelivery must be paid to WillyGoat prior to a new delivery appointment being made. Redelivery fees generally range from $80-150 per shipment.
- Products that are ordered from the same manufacturer will ship according to the longest lead time for those products. If a quick ship product is required to ship sooner, please let us know, though you may be required to pay extra for separate shipments.
For wooden swing sets that we have in stock , WillyGoat offers customer pickup at our warehouse in Monroe, Louisiana. The location and ability to pick up an order depends on availability at a specific warehouse. Follow the steps below to schedule customer pickup:
- Call WillyGoat customer service at (888) 920-4628 to confirm inventory location and payment information
- Schedule a pickup window on this call. Pickup appointments are scheduled between 10 AM and 1 PM CST Monday through Friday
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your pickup appointment. Take inventory of your product and secure it to your vehicle. The customer is responsible for supplying their own strapping and/or banding for securing the product
WillyGoat should be able to offer a discount for a customer pickup, which must be arranged with WillyGoat prior to placing an order. Please be aware that WillyGoat accepts no responsibility for damage or missing parts due to transportation in the case of a customer pickup. Due to the hold we place on limited inventory, there is a 10% cancellation fee for pickup orders.
Exceptions and Revisions
At its sole discretion, WillyGoat may make exceptions to specific sections of the Shipping Policy on a case-by-case basis only to the additional benefit of the customer without nullifying or changing any other part of the Shipping Policy.
In order to continually clarify and update for changes in products and services, the Shipping Policy is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the Company. The date of the latest revision should be at the top of the Shipping Policy.
Playground equipment that encourages healthy activity, teamwork, & fun!
More about Water Slides
High-quality water slides are an ideal product to drive traffic to a pool or park.
WillyGoat Explorer Series
WillyGoat's Exclusive line of Playground Equipment & Play Systems.
Need A Playground Quick?
Quick Ship Playgrounds Available in as little as 5 to 10 Days.