We're proud to offer the AeroQuick line compost bins by Juwel of Austria. These durable and attractive composters feature a unique wall panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels, assiting in creating high quality compost material quickly and completely.
The AeroQuick Compost Bins have been put through rigorous testing at a facilitty in Southern Italy, which features a climate similar to Las Vegas , Nevada USA. Their oldest test composters at that site are 15 years old and still working fine!
AeroQuick Compost Bins will not fade in color for about 3 years, after which any color fading that may happen will be even over the the entire surface, and happens very slowly.
- Much heavier duty/stronger than most other similar designs
- Material is 5 mm thick
- Polyamide (nylon) corner clips are much stronger than any other compost bin, but still "easy" to remove if some one wants to take the unit apart
- New air flow system: unique wall panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels
- Two sizes available: 77 and 187 gallons
- Rodent resistant base available: optional with the 77 gallon units, included with the 187 gal. unit
- Hinged lid which will NOT blow away
- Lid comes with a sliding lock (that works well) keeps possums and raccoons out
- Two side doors to remove mature compost (or simply lift the unit up and move it to the side for best access to compost pile)
- Compost bins are made from: high grade polypropylene copolymer resin
- up to 40% recycled material
- Resin is UV stabilized, which helps prevent color fading.
- AeroQuick Small 77 Gallon Assembled: 28.4" x 28.4" x 31.5"h -- 21.9lbs
- Box: 32" x 26.8" x 6.7" -- 24.2lbs
- AeroQuick Small 187 Gallon Assembled: 37" x 37.1" x 43"h -- 49lbs
- Box: 42.9" x 15.9" x 11.8" -- 52lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.