- Any tricycle can be used
- Includes ground stakes
- Durable plastic designed to be outside all year round
- The Atlanta Crazy Eight Trike Path ships with entrance/exit section.
|Equipment Weight||590 lb|
|Installed Dimensions||48' 8" x 18' 11"|
Infinity Playgrounds™ WARRANTY TERMS:
Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. A repaired or replacement part is covered only for the original warranty period. All warranties begin on the delivery date of goods. Lifetime warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products from authorized dealers; no other warranties apply. To make a claim under the terms of the equipment warranty, the buyer’s written statement of claim, along with a copy of the original invoice and supporting photographs, must be submitted.
- Lifetime limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright posts against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
- Lifetime limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
- 15 year limited warranty on rails, rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion or workmanship.
- 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational mold¬ed plastic components against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
- 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics, pedal path plastics moving and working parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
30 day unconditional quality and guideline compliance guarantee from delivery date. Complete warranty and guarantee information available on request.
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More about Water Slides
High-quality water slides are an ideal product to drive traffic to a pool or park.