If you're looking for a large play system that can support huge crowds of kids at once, Broken Arrow may be the perfect model for you. It has plenty of space, with two large hub areas that give kids room to move around and play. The lower of these two areas has all three types of climber: vertical, arched and overhead, as well as a Transfer Station attached to it, giving kids plenty of ways to access the structure. The other area has two 6-foot Straight slides and an even bigger Spiral Slide.
These large areas are perfect for supporting climbers and slides because it gives kids enough room to safely dismount from activities like the Overhead Straight Swinging Ring Ladder or form lines in front of the slides. In between these two areas is an ascending path with even more climbers all along its sides, including a Straight Slide, Spiral Climber, and Pod Climber. The ground level even has additional activities, like the Store Panel and Bench Panel.
- Transfer Station
- Vertical Climber
- Arched Climber
- Overhead Climber
- Overhead Straight Swinging Ring Ladder
- 3x Straight Slide
- Spiral Slide
- Spiral Climber
- Pod Climber
- Store Panel
- Bench Panel
ADA compliant components and/or transfer station
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||75 to 87|
|Use Zone||36' 4" x 43' 3"|
- Designed for public play
- Heavy duty HDPE Rotomolded and blow-molded plastic slides, roofs, and components
- High-quality PVC coating
- Sturdy powder coated steel posts
- High-quality PVC coated decks for better footing
- Beautiful Natural or Primary color options standard
- Assembly Required
- All nuts, bolts, and washers, with exceptions noted, shall be galvanized or stainless steel
- Posts are 3.5" outer diameter powder coated steel tubing
- Customize the colors of your playground equipment.
- Color options can be viewed here and may affect the production and lead time.
100 year warranty on metal upright posts, 15 year warranty on metal parts, 5 year warranty on moving parts and cables, 3 year warranty on plastic parts, 1 year warranty on all other parts. View the full warranty document here.
Additional Safety Information:
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
We Offer Installation!
We are excited to offer installation services across most of the contiguous United States. In order to obtain a quote, please email, call, or simply add the product of your choice to a quote, fill out a little information and be sure to check the box to request installation pricing.
For installation, we require the site be level and free of debris and underlying issues that would make digging difficult. Each customer takes responsibility for their own, site prep, permitting, and mulch/surfacing unless otherwise arranged. Site preparation information for surfacing installation available here.
Can I Install This?
The short answer is yes. We have had many customers install systems themselves with the right handy talent. It may not go as quickly as it does for our professional installation crews, but it can be done as a budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
Footer Options, Depending on the Product
- In-Ground Mounting is the most common method for playground and shade equipment attachment. This method requires digging and setting the post in concrete poured at the time of installation.
- Surface Mount or Anchor Bolt is the attachment method where you receive special plate and bolt hardware to secure a post to a solid surface, typically concrete.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.