- MaxTension pulley system for quick release
- Sealed and unsealed engineered drawings available
- Com 95 Shade Fabric
- Cold-formed Structural Quality Carbon Steel
|Equipment Weight||487 lb|
|Installed Dimensions||8' to 12' tall|
|Made In USA|
- Cold-formed structural quality carbon steel complying with ASTM A-500, Grade B except where engineer drawings specify otherwise
- TGIC polyester powder for Powder Coating
- All fabric are ASTM E-85 rated
- Up to 96% UV block
- Fabric Construction - lockstitch monofilament & tape yarns
- 340 gsm fabric suitable for applications spanning a wide array of sizes and designs
- 22 rich, vibrant and on-trend fabric colors to fulfill a wide range of design requirements
- In-ground mount
Warranty can be Viewed Here
Shade posts carry a limited 20-year warranty against failure due to rust-through corrosion with the exception of installed frames within 5 miles of the coast, which carries a 10-year warranty. Limited 10-year warranty on all HDPE shade fabrics to protect against cracks, tears, material breakdown or significant fading as a direct result of UV exposure (except for the color red, which is a 3-years limited warranty). Moving parts and everything else not mentioned above are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. Please review all of the warranty details in the link above.
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Products that are ordered from the same manufacturer will ship according to the longest lead time for those products. If a quick ship product is required to ship sooner, please let us know, though you may be required to pay extra for separate shipments.
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
We Offer Installation!
We are excited to offer installation services across most of the contiguous United States. In order to obtain a quote, please email, call, or simply add the product of your choice to a quote, fill out a little information and be sure to check the box to request installation pricing.
For installation, we require the site be level and free of debris and underlying issues that would make digging difficult. Each customer takes responsibility for their own, site prep, permitting, and mulch/surfacing unless otherwise arranged. Site preparation information for surfacing installation available here.
Can I Install This?
The short answer is yes, but be careful. We have had many customers install shades themselves with the right talent and equipment. It may not go as smoothly as it does for our professional installation crews, but it can be done as a budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
Please take note that installing a shade structure is a construction project. There will be quite a bit of digging and work to level and set your shade structure. Most people don't realize how involved putting together a large commercial grade structure can be.
Permitting and Drawings
We offer unsealed and sealed drawings for our shade structures. Your need for drawings generally depends upon the audience. For permitting purposes, most institutions required drawings that have been signed and "sealed" by an engineer. Unsealed drawings are more relevant for installation may be required for your installer (standard sizes sold on our site are not generally required for our network of installers)
We do not take responsibility for permitting -- you should consult your local authorities or construction professionals as needed.
For all projects that require permits and/or sealed engineered drawings, the customer must provide their local building codes for the manufacturer's review.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More about Water Slides
High-quality water slides are an ideal product to drive traffic to a pool or park.