Frame It All playground borders were created by a landscape designer to be an easy, secure and cost-effective way to contain wood and rubber safety surfacing under your child's play area. We've designed our curved borders to flow naturally and to gracefully tie into your existing landscape.
Unlike heavy wood ties that splinter (and are labor intensive), Frame It All boards and tool-free snap-lock brackets go together with ease. Our borders are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic, so your children are safe from splinters and hazardous chemicals.
Each kit contains four curved 1Ó or 2" profile boards and snap-lock anchor brackets totaling 32-64 linear feet. Snap-lock brackets require no tools simply slide and snap in place. Straight kits are also available and can be used interchangeably with curved kits to create natural borders that integrate with your landscape.
Helpful hint! When calculating the dimensions of your playground border, a good rule of thumb is to allow 2X the height of your swing set in front and behind the swing, and six feet on either side of the swing set. For example, if your swing set is 7 feet high, you would want 14 feet of safety surface in front of and behind the swing, for a total depth of 28 feet.
|Installed Dimensions||16" to 64" long|
3 Unique Color Options
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.