Your kids can ride their favorite animal or vehicle with our commercial grade spring riders.
Formed from 3/4" high-density PE plastic with UV inhibitor. Supported by 4 heavy duty 3/4" round steel rod springs rolled to 5 1/2" on a steel frame, platform plastic shall consist of a tread safe 3/4" high-density polyethylene with UV inhibitors for added traction in wet conditions.
- Size: 4' x 6'
- Use Zone: 16' x 18'
- Weight: 540 lbs.
Manufacturer's warranty can be found here.
|Equipment Weight||540 lbs|
|Installed Dimensions||4' x 6'|
|Use Zone||16' x 18'|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.