Models with a five foot play deck height are recommended for children 5 years old to 12 years old. Providing more challenging activities, including upper body activities and climbers, this model is very popular for residential backyards. If purchased for residential use, it comes with swings at no additional charge. The modular system allows you to start with any play system and expand it as you go.
All playgrounds are commercial grade units, even for residential installations, and can be installed in a matter of hours using common tools. For free-standing systems, on-ground support system allows you to move it around if desired. This model can hold adult weight and is UV protected to ensure it looks great year after year.
Available in 2 different deck heights (5' Standard or 3'). Made of recyclable plastic.
See your choice of colors here.
- 4-Crayon Tower (1)
- Pyramid Roof (1)
- 5' Play Deck (1)
- 10' Slide (1)
- Slide Entrance Panel (1)
- Slotted Panel (1)
- Activity Panel (1)
- commercial applications - steering wheel
- residential applications - periscope
- Vertical Climber to 5' Play Deck (1)
- Hand-Over-Hand Bars/ or Swing Arm (2)*Residential only
- Swing arm option includes (2) belt swings
- Outside Climber (2)
- Outside Climber Support* (4)
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Equipment Weight||825 lbs|
|Installed Dimensions||28' x 15' x 12' tall|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.