The Geo Dome Climber is a classic playground event. The Geo Dome Climber is now offered with optional equipment of paint and brackets to add style to your playground.
This unit is 4 feet high and uses 1 inch OD galvanized steel pipe. This comes ready-to-assemble with easy to read instructions. Add optional polyethylene connection bracket for added safety. Please Note that brackets will add height and width to your unit. Permanent climbers include an anchor kit. Permanent climbers are necessary for most commercial applications. Color choice is only needed if you choose the painted option. Bracket color choice is only needed if you choose the bracket option
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Equipment Weight||180 lbs|
|Use Zone||20' x 20'|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.