Wearing a friendly smile on his face, Harry Hopper is a different kind of grasshopper - one built specifically with old-fashioned fun in mind! The Harry Hopper spring ride comes exactly as pictured; Harry is green and is supported via a red spring. This engaging playground ride has room for two small children to rid comfortably, plus it is equipped with dual hand holds - Harry Hopper's antennae serve as one set of handles, and an integrated handle and back support behind the front seat allows the child riding on the rear of the spring ride to maintain a firm grip.
Harry’s front two pairs of legs serve as secure platforms that make climbing on board for a ride simple, and which prevent slipping while riding. A fun modern take on a playground classic beloved for decades, Harry Hopper can be easily mounted to nearly any surface with basic hardware. These Harry Hopper spring rides are great on their own, and lend themselves perfectly to use in configurations with other spring rides from Qitele and other top manufacturers. Built from smooth and durable materials and designed to last, Harry Hopper is guaranteed to be a popular playground favorite from one year to the next.
- Age Range: 2-5 years
- Child Capacity: 2
- Fall Height: 2 feet
- Safety Zone: 13 feet 4 inches x 14 feet 7 inches
Click here to view the complete Playground Equipment warranty.
|Age Range||2 to 5 years old|
|Use Zone||13' 4" x 14' 7"|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.