This set is very heavy duty. Each bay is designed for two children up to 12 years old, per ASTM and CPSC guidelines. If installed according to installation instructions, our sets will more than meet these requirements.
Actual weight limits depend upon how the set is installed, the amount of concrete, the type of dirt in which the set is installed, how much use, etc. Therefore, we do not state weight limits for our swing sets.
This a heavy duty in ground 6' high set with a Tire Swing Assembly for commercial applications. You will need to specify colors for the End Frame Fittings and Tire Swing. This product should last 2 years in harsh conditions and up to 5 years in optimal conditions. Some conditions may require replacement sooner.
|Age Range||4 to 12 years old|
|Installed Dimensions||170 wide x 37 long x 23 tall|
Ladder, wrench, Ratchet socket wrench, Tape measure, H175 supplied Allen wrench for shackles, and 6mm Allen wrench for set screws. Stakes for marking holes. Shovel, Bricks, Gravel, Wheelbarrow for mixing concrete, Water, Concrete, Trowel, Level, Warning signs. Protective surfacing according to ASTM F1292 for a fall height of 6'.
- One Bay: The Front (A) and Back (B) legs are 74" apart above ground and 92" below ground. Lengthwise, the two front legs (A) to (A) are 126" apart. The two middle legs (AA), which are the legs furthest apart, are 184" apart. The front leg (A) to the middle leg (AA) is 47" apart above ground. The height of the set is 6'
- Two Bay: The Front (A) and Back (B) legs are 74" apart above ground and 92" below ground. Lengthwise, the two front legs (A) to (A) are 247" apart. The two middle legs (AA), which are the legs furthest apart, are 305" apart. The front leg (A) to the middle leg (AA) is 47" apart above ground. The height of the set is 6'
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.