Another classic option for your park.¬† This playground teeter totter is exactly what your children need for 1-on-1 interaction with a buddy. You can also accommodate more kids by adding more seats to your see saw. This heavy duty equipment will last your school or community park for decades to come, providing the relaxing ride your kids will enjoy! Pair with a merry go round, swing set, and spring rider and you'll have an economical but engaging playground.
Heavy duty steel with see saw support and fulcrum
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||1 child per seat|
|Installed Dimensions||24' x 14' to 31' long|
- Designed for public play
- Beefy plastic seats come in red
- Assembly Required
- All hardware is a mix of zinc coated and stainless steel
- Galvanized steel frames with 2 3/8 inch outer diameter
- Built with 13 gauge pipe
- 3/4 inch polyethylene seats
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.