Lake Victoria Water Slide
- Flume 1 Length: 40 feet
- Flume 2 Length: 33 feet
- Flume 1 Deck Height: 10 feet
- Flume 2 Deck Height: 6 feet
- Dimensions: 16'8" x 20'4"
- T6-6061 Schedule 80 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Structure
- Soft foam padding covers the metal pipes to protect riders
- UV Resistant High Tenacity Polypropylene Netting
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Polyethylene Roofs made with UV resistant resins
- Polyethylene tubes made with the highest quality UV resistant resin
- Slides only require 10 to 20 gallons per minute making them more economical than other slides
- 2 climbs made from polyethylene decks help ensure a safe ascent
- 30 flume diameters
- 260 pound weight capacity per slide
- The water slides must be installed on a concrete deck around the pool.The minimum water depth is 3'6" with a recommended depth at the slide exit point of 4 feet.
- The customer is responsible for running water to the slide. The water line should be capped with a standard hose bib. We will run the water from the hose bib to the slide flumes. Each flume needs its own hose.
- We will supply a heavy duty water hose for the connection to the hose bib to the slide flume. The hose runs up the framework and is help in place with zip ties. A small hole is drilled in the side of the top elbow of the slide flume and a brass 90 degree fitting (supplied by us) is inserted into the hole and locked down. The hose is connected to the fitting using the provided hose clamp.
- Silicone needs to be applied to the bottom half of each plastic connection joint of each slide flume at the time of installation and again at approximate 2-year intervals. One tube of silicone is supplied.
1-year limited manufacturer warranty. All of slides are built to require minimal maintenance but regular cleaning and inspections are important to ensure safety and the maximum lifespan of the slide. Follow the simple maintenance schedule included with the slide.
If you have any additional questions, you may call us at (888) 920-4628.
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING DELIVERY, PLEASE REVIEW THE SHIPPING INFORMATION PAGE.