Merry Go Round
- Built in speed governor keeps children safe
- Grease fittings for bearing and shaft lubrication for smooth turn
- Designed for public play
- Sturdy powder coated steel
- Punched steel decks for better footing and drainage
- Beautiful color powder coated options
- In-Ground mounting
- Age Group: 5 to 12 years old
- Installed dimensions: 6′ diameter | 8′ diameter | 10′ diameter
- 6' option: 8 children
- 8' option: 10 to 12 children
- 10' option: 14 to 16 children
- Use Zone:
- 6' option: 18′ diameter
- 8' option: 20′ diameter
- 10' option: 22′ diameter
- Critical Fall Height (for planning surfaces): 20″
MATERIAL SPECS AND QUALITY:
- Assembly Required
- All nuts, bolts, and washers are stainless steel
- Hand rails 1 3/8" outer diameter powder coated pipe
Lifetime warranty on steel supports and aluminum clamps. Limited 15-year warranty on support materials and decks. Limited 10-year warranty on plastic components. 1 year warranty on all other components. View the full manufacturer warranty document here.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information
WE OFFER INSTALLATION!
We are excited to offer installation services across most of the contiguous United States. In order to obtain a quote, please email, call, or simply add the product of your choice to a quote, fill out a little information and be sure to check the box to request installation pricing.
For installation, we require the site by level and free of debris and underlying issues that would make digging difficult. Each customer takes responsibility for their own, site prep, permitting, and mulch/surfacing unless otherwise arranged. Site preparation information for surfacing installation available here.
CAN I INSTALL THIS?
The short answer is yes. We have had many customers install systems themselves with the right handy talent. It may not go as quickly as it does for our professional installation crews, but it can be done as a budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
FOOTER OPTIONS, DEPENDING UPON THE PRODUCT
- Ground Spike is the easiest ground attachment method where you use a sledgehammer to drive 18+ inch stakes through a footer plate to secure the poses in the location of your choice. This method is not recommended for sandy or loamy soil conditions and is only offered for a limited number of sets.
- In-Ground Mounting is the most common method for playground and shade equipment attachment. This method requires digging and setting the post in concrete poured at the time of installation.
- Surface Mount or Anchor Bolt is the attachment method where you receive special plate and bolt hardware to secure a post to a solid surface, typically concrete.