Spark excitement with this upper-body-focused maze that encourages strength, agility, and fun! Kids will enjoy chasing each other around this delightful play structure that features two elevated platforms connected via an Overhead Horizontal Snake Ladder. The set boasts a Single Row Pebble Bridge, an Overhead Rung Ladder, and a Balance Beam. Ideal for both budding gymnasts and beginning climbers, the playset is also ADA compliant.
The structure provides an excellent gym space to facilitate social and developmental play and is designed for children in early elementary school all the way up to middle school, making it superb for schools, parks, and other after-school care centers. Functional and fabulous, the North Bethesda ensures children develop their stamina while socializing with friends and classmates. Moreover, because it can hold up to twenty-one kids at a time, it makes a great addition to recess and playtime.
- Overhead Horizontal Snake Ladder
- Overhead Rung Ladder
- Single Row Pebble Ridge
- Balance Beam
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||18 to 20|
|Use Zone||25" x 27' 3"|
- Customize the colors of your playground equipment.
- Color options can be viewed here
100 year warranty on metal upright posts, 15 year warranty on metal parts, 5 year warranty on moving parts and cables, 3 year warranty on plastic parts, 1 year warranty on all other parts. View the full warranty document here.
Additional Safety Information:
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.