No matter what type of dog you have, they can be given a challenge with how high you decide to set the bar. Adjusting the jump height takes only a moment with its post that easily slips out and locks into each notch. Even if your pup doesn’t quite clear the jump, the rod can be moved to a new level for the next try. With four levels, there is enough variety for just about any dog.
This recycled plastic activity has a simple design making it perfect for those wanting a streamlined park. The plastic planks resemble wood for a more natural theme to your park without the often unfortunate splinters. With customization, a great aesthetic, and environmentally friendly undertones, this is a great addition to your dog park.
|Installed Dimensions||11.5" x 8.25" x 2.125" tall|
Made from recycled plastic
In-ground or surface mount available
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.