Sand is a perfect construction material for kids because it is natural, inexpensive and reusable. This Sand Digger lets kids build with sand like they never have before, by putting them behind the controls of their very own heavy duty construction equipment. The controls are simple enough for even young children to easily use: one handle moves the arm of the crane, while one handle operates the shovel. The sand Digger has a full 360 degree range of motion, so it is best installed somewhere with sand all around it. All of the bars used in the structure are galvanized steel with an outer diameter of 1-5/8‚Äù. The contoured seat and shovel are both made from extremely strong aluminum alloy. The frame of the digger comes standard with a powder coat of blue, although other colors are also available with an upcharge.
- Center post of 1 9/16"
- 15 gauge pipe handles
- Comfortable seat so that children can work it more efficiently
- Works on gross motor skills with the digging motion
- Children will enjoy hours of construction type work
- Moves in a full circle
Manufacturer's warranty can be found here.
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.