Sometimes, the simplest pleasures are the most popular. Give kids the chance, and one of the first things they'll look to do on any playground is spin, and spin, and spin. Now, with the Sit-N-Spin, you'll have the perfect playground component to attract those whirling dervishes, allowing them to pirouette to their heart's content. The wavy lip around the top provides a place for a child's legs to rest and get a grip before that first big spin, making the Sit-N-Spin comfortable as well as safe.
Taking up a very modest amount of space, the Sit-N-Spin can fit on almost any playground space. It provides a freestanding spinning component for everyone from preschoolers to tweeners, where they rotate on their own or take turns seeing who can spin the most amongst their friends. Color options are customizable, allowing you to choose to make a noticeable statement or offer a more subtle addition to your playground. All of our products are IPEMA tested to meet ASTM and CPSC standard for public play equipment, so you can be assured that the Sit-N-Spin unit will be long lasting and safe for children to play on.
- Age Range: 2-12 years
- Child Capacity: 1
- Fall Height: 1'9"
- Safety Zone: 14'1" x 14'1"
Click here to view the complete Playground Equipment warranty.
|Age Range||2 to 12 years old|
|Use Zone||14' 1" x 14' 1"|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.