These Traverse wall climbing walls are a rewarding and challenging activity for many students. They come in a 8 foot height and a 10 foot height and have 3 width options including: 4 feet, 20 feet and 40 feet and come with 2 inch or 3 inch mats for fall protection.
A comprehensive one-day in-service providing instructors with the knowledge and skills necessary to confidently teach a climbing wall unit and to inspire participants to adopt indoor climbing as an additional lifetime fitness activity.
Groperz Tip Top Texture Paint gives a granite look and feel to the Standard Traverse Wall panel. Standard Traverse Wall Panels feature Red Relief Line that helps remind climbers to stay within a safe distance of three feet from the floor.
Includes your choice of the number and sizes of traverse climbing panels, Groperz Route setting Hand Holds, red-relief line, mats with cordless mat locking climbing rules, and guidelines sign care and maintenance instructions
For ages 6 years and up. Includes mounting hardware for cinder block brick or cement walls. 3/4" plywood paint hybrid resin.
This is our most economical climbing wall. Its textured surface gives it a granite-like look and feel. Manufacturer warranty can be viewed here.
|Age Range||6 years old and up|
|Installed Dimensions||4', 20', 40', x 8', 10', tall|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.