The walls of the 240 gallon Thermo King compost bin are made of Thermolen® which offers outstanding insulation. Heat retention is important to the composting process, and this UV stable material provides the ultimate in thermal insulating.
Thermo King is easy to assemble without tools using the Easy-Lock assembly system. The two large, hinged access panels make it easy to use. This compost bin features an optimized ventilation system for maintaining the ideal temperature. A great composter for people who live in cooler climates.
- Newest technology in composter materials - made from Thermolen? plastics blended with recycled plastics
- Very large top opening - 2 lids with wind "locks"
- Two large bottom doors for easy removal of compost
- Easy-Lock Assembly System: Easy to assemble - 5 minutes - no tools needed
- Walls are 4 mm thick (most composters are only 2.5-3 mm)
- Capacity: 240 Gals
- Made in Germany
- Warranty: 2 years
- Overall Size Assembled: 40" x 40" x 40" h
- Overall Weight Assembled: 46 lbs
- Overall Size Box: 41" x 31.5" x 7.5"
- Overall Weight Box: 50.6 lbs
- Euro Pallet Size - 14 Units per Pallet: 31.5" x 48" x 86" h
- Euro Pallet Weight - 14 Units per Pallet: 440lbs
- Universal Base Box Size: 24" x 18" x 4"
- Universal Base Box Weight: 8lbs
- Container 40': 550 units
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.