Introduce your children to the age-old game of Xs and Os. The ADA compliant Freestanding Tic-Tac-Toe Panel with Posts ensures that children of all abilities can play everyone’s favorite childhood game. Accessible from both sides, children will have the opportunity to play their first game with friends or compete to prove their superior strategy, all by rotating the large cylinders to match their tactical choices.
By incorporating the classic game into your playground, your children can get their first taste of strategy, game play, graceful winning and losing, and other crucial intellectual and social developmental skills. The durable and tactile molded plastic letters open the game up to those younger, two-plus players who may not know their letters yet, while also ensuring kids up to preteens can search for three-in-a-row all year round. Draw attention across the playground to your Freestanding Tic-Tac-Toe Panel with Posts with the primary color design or go for a more unobtrusive look in neutral colors.
If neither palette works for you, choose your own colors to make your Tic-Tac-Toe board not just fun but unique to your playground.
- Age Range: 2-12 years
- Post Diameter: 3.5-inch
- Safety Zone: None required
- ADA Compliant
Click here to view the complete Playground Equipment warranty.
|Age Range||2 to 12 years old|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.