Want the kids to spend more time outdoors? Create an outdoor destination for them to get outside, explore their imagination and goof around! This simple project can be completed in a weekend with no tools required (other than a hammer or mallet). The extra-deep sandbox makes digging more fun and the compact square shape makes it great for small spaces.
Our patented tool-free snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Unlike wooden sandboxes that splinter (and are labor intensive), Frame It All boards and brackets go together with ease. Our composite sandboxes are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic, so your children are safe from splinters and hazardous chemicals. Easy to maintain - simply wipe or spray clean when necessary. And unlike cheap plastic sandboxes, your Frame It All sandbox won't stand out like a sore thumb on your landscape. There is also an option to include a telescoping canopy/cover. The cover has a UV Ray resistant polyester fabric cover that will protect your children from the sun's harmful rays
Our materials are so durable, your sandbox will still look great by the time the kids have outgrown it. The modular design of our product makes it easy to repurpose your sandbox as a raised garden bed or landscape edging later on.
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.