The Triple Station Balance Beam is a unique new take on the classic playground obstacle. Rather than a single straight plank, this set uses a trio of smaller separate beams. This adds an additional challenge of stepping across the gaps between the bars, while following the changes in direction. The bars are also rounded, which makes them substantially more difficult to balance on than beams with a flat top.
This increased difficulty means that users will have to focus more effort on maintaining their balance, and is why this set is intended for users who are 13 years of age or older. Most users will have to try a few times before being able to successfully travel across all three beams without touching the ground. This is one activity which is very easy to learn, but difficult to master. The beams come in a variety of different color options, and can be installed in whatever arrangement you choose.
- Muscle Group: Core
- Triple Station
100 year warranty on metal upright posts, 15 year warranty on metal parts, 5 year warranty on moving parts and cables, 3 year warranty on plastic parts, 1 year warranty on all other parts. View the full warranty document here.
Additional Safety Information:
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.