The Triple Station Inclined Chin-Up Bars are a simple but almost essential item of fitness equipment. These three overhead bars are set at different heights, so that everyone will be able to find one that is a comfortable and accessible height for them. Chin-ups are a very strenuous exercise, but one of the best ways of building up arm strength quickly. Not everyone will be able to do them right away, but with these chin-up bars, they can keep practicing until they can.
These bars are an excellent base for a variety of other exercises as well, like hanging, swinging, and even basic gymnastics. The bars are made from strong pieces of galvanized steel, which are certain to withstand rust and inclement weather. Equip your playground with this staple exercise activity today.
- Muscle Group: Back
- Triple Station
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.