- Several Pattern options
- ADA accessible option
- Thermoplastic finish with powder coated frame
- All MIG welded frame
|Equipment Weight||210 lb|
- Frame is made of 2-3/" O.D. powder coated frame
- In-Ground or Surface Mount
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Products that are ordered from the same manufacturer will ship according to the longest lead time for those products. If a quick ship product is required to ship sooner, please let us know, though you may be required to pay extra for separate shipments.
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
More about Water Slides
High-quality water slides are an ideal product to drive traffic to a pool or park.