- Object recognition
- Fine motor skills
- Expressive/receptive language skills
- Gross motor skills
- Dramatic play
- Cause and effect
|Age Range||6 to 24 months|
|Equipment Weight||255 lb|
|Use Zone||10' 8" x 9' 6"|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
We Offer Installation!
We are excited to offer installation services across most of the contiguous United States. In order to obtain a quote, please email, call, or simply add the product of your choice to a quote, fill out a little information and be sure to check the box to request installation pricing.
For installation, we require the site by level and free of debris and underlying issues that would make digging difficult. Each customer takes responsibility for their own, site prep, permitting, and mulch/surfacing unless otherwise arranged. Site preparation information for surfacing installation available here.
Can I Install This?
The short answer is yes. We have had many customers install systems themselves wit the right handy talent. It may not go as quickly as it does for our professional installation crews, but it can be done as a budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
Footer Options, Depending on the Product
- In-Ground Mounting is the most common method for playground and shade equipment attachment. This method requires digging and setting the post in concrete poured at the time of installation.
- Surface Mount or Anchor Bolt is the attachment method where you receive special plate and bolt hardware to secure a post to a solid surface, typically concrete.
- Ground Spike is the easiest ground attachment method where you use a sledgehammer to drive stakes through a footer plate to secure the poses in the location of your choice. This method is not recommended for sandy or loamy soil conditions and is only offered for a limited number of sets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More about Water Slides
High-quality water slides are an ideal product to drive traffic to a pool or park.