The 3 Panel Cyclone Challenger climber is play structure with a wild convergence of three curved climbing planes.
It features three curved rock wall panels that have brightly colored handholds. This event is great for climbing, allowing 5 to 12 year olds the chance to climb and jump, and make up their own games surrounding this unusual climbing apparatus. This piece of equipment is great for developing hand-eye coordination, muscle strength, and other motor skills. The panels are made from heavy plastic, with a steel post in the center to give them added strength. It is perfect for use in public playgrounds and school playgrounds of any size, since the trio of double-sided panels creates six separate climbing surfaces where kids will have plenty of room to play. Kids will love running around and ducking under the 3 Panel Cyclone Climber’s arches.
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Use Zone||21' 8" x 21' 11"|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.