- Designed to withstand rigorous public play
- 45 Degree Crawl Tunnel
- Sunshine Climber
- Ridge Rock
- Cable Pod Challenge
- Vertical Triangle Link
- S Link
- Snow-Cone Shop Panel
- Designed for public play
- High-density & medium-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Sturdy powder coated steel posts
- High-quality PVC coated decks for better footing
- Meets ADA guidelines
- This system is commercially compliant with ASTM and CSPC
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Deck Height||5 ft|
|Fall Height||60 in|
|Post Diameter||3.5 in|
- Assembly Required
- Posts are 3.5" outer diameter, 11-gauge & 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated
- All plastics have UV-stabilized color pigments and anti-static guard
- Sheet plastic is high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Roto-molded slides, roofs, and other products are medium-density polyethylene
- Anti-skid HDPE is used throughout our product line wherever we feel extra traction can enhance safety
- 304 alloy stainless steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance
- Decks are PVC-coated (Poly-Vinyl Chloride) 12 gauge metal
- Customize the colors of your playground equipment.
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
We Offer Installation!
We are excited to offer installation services across most of the contiguous United States. In order to obtain a quote, please email, call, or simply add the product of your choice to a quote, fill out a little information and be sure to check the box to request installation pricing.
For installation, we require the site by level and free of debris and underlying issues that would make digging difficult. Each customer takes responsibility for their own, site prep, permitting, and mulch/surfacing unless otherwise arranged. Site preparation information for surfacing installation available here.
Can I Install This?
The short answer is yes. We have had many customers install systems themselves wit the right handy talent. It may not go as quickly as it does for our professional installation crews, but it can be done as a budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
Footer Options, Depending on the Product
- In-Ground Mounting is the most common method for playground and shade equipment attachment. This method requires digging and setting the post in concrete poured at the time of installation.
- Surface Mount or Anchor Bolt is the attachment method where you receive special plate and bolt hardware to secure a post to a solid surface, typically concrete.
- Ground Spike is the easiest ground attachment method where you use a sledgehammer to drive stakes through a footer plate to secure the poses in the location of your choice. This method is not recommended for sandy or loamy soil conditions and is only offered for a limited number of sets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More about Water Slides
High-quality water slides are an ideal product to drive traffic to a pool or park.
Free Shipping on Gaga Pits for a Limited Time
Free Shipping on the game everyone is going Gaga for through Dec. 31st.