Harrison Square is a play system that is fun on several different levels. It has stairs, climbers, and two decorative Incline Covered Bones Bridges which take kids to new heights at the upper levels of the structure. The tallest deck is a whopping 9-feet above the ground, which makes it the perfect entry point for a massive Spiral Tube Slide. This slide has a safely enclosed shape, with two transparent sections that act as windows. Beneath this section, there is a small area made up of several awesome activity panels, and an Incline Covered Bones Bridge leading up to a 6-foot Straight Slide.
The opposite side of the structure has its own set of slides, including a 76-inch open Spiral Slide, for children who are intimidated by the full 9-foot slide, and a 4-foot Double Slide, where kids can line up and race against their friends. Add to this a selection of great activity panels, including a Percussion Panel for musical exercises and a Wheel of Activity for physical exercises, and it's easy to see why Harrison Square is such a magnificent play structure.
- 2 Separate Bone Bridges
- Tall 9' Deck
- Spiral Tube Slide with Transparent Sections
- Multiple Unique Panels
- 6' Straight Slide
- 76" Spiral Slide
- 4' Double Slide
- Wheel of Activity - Great for Physical Exercise and Fun!
ADA compliant components and/or transfer station
|Age Range||2 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||58 to 70|
|Use Zone||49' 5" x 38' 11"|
- Designed for public play
- Heavy duty HDPE Rotomolded and blow-molded plastic slides, roofs, and components
- High-quality PVC coating
- Sturdy powder coated steel posts
- High-quality PVC coated decks for better footing
- Beautiful Natural or Primary color options standard
- Assembly Required
- All nuts, bolts, and washers, with exceptions noted, shall be galvanized or stainless steel
- Posts are 4.5" outer diameter powder coated steel tubing
- Customize the colors of your playground equipment.
- Color options can be viewed here and may affect the production and lead time.
100 year warranty on metal upright posts, 15 year warranty on metal parts, 5 year warranty on moving parts and cables, 3 year warranty on plastic parts, 1 year warranty on all other parts. View the full warranty document here.
Additional Safety Information:
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
We Offer Installation!
We are excited to offer installation services across most of the contiguous United States. In order to obtain a quote, please email, call, or simply add the product of your choice to a quote, fill out a little information and be sure to check the box to request installation pricing.
For installation, we require the site be level and free of debris and underlying issues that would make digging difficult. Each customer takes responsibility for their own, site prep, permitting, and mulch/surfacing unless otherwise arranged. Site preparation information for surfacing installation available here.
Can I Install This?
The short answer is yes. We have had many customers install systems themselves with the right handy talent. It may not go as quickly as it does for our professional installation crews, but it can be done as a budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches and apartment complexes!
Footer Options, Depending on the Product
- In-Ground Mounting is the most common method for playground and shade equipment attachment. This method requires digging and setting the post in concrete poured at the time of installation.
- Surface Mount or Anchor Bolt is the attachment method where you receive special plate and bolt hardware to secure a post to a solid surface, typically concrete.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.