This playground uses two platforms to create a fun and inventive fort atop its 48″ dual deck heights. Kids will love to climb up to the top of this structure utilizing the challenging Beanstalk Climber or Vine Climber. The Hawk’s Nest playground features an ADA step for easy access for younger ones or those with special needs for additional inclusive play. Two slides offer different options for an exit from the playset. For a straightforward escape, kids can choose the Straight Slide. The Curved Slide allows for more adventurous fun and is always a crowd pleaser.
For playground fun, the Hawk’s Nest features a Rain Wheel that plays a soothing “rain” sounds when children spin it. Bongo Drums are also included, a play feature that kids of all ages will love to play. Getting young ones to play musical instruments at a young age helps them develop rhythm and a love for music.
The UPlay Playsystems are designed for easy assembly in places where residential equipment is not sufficient. All units include 3.5" round steel uprights, double wall roofs, panels and slide entries,nature details throughout all structures, and multiple ground features as well as being IPEMA tested.
SAFETY AND QUALITY:
The UP Playsystem meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. IPEMA certified. Features powder-coated steel posts, coated steel decks and roto-molded and blow molded plastic components.Quality metal and plastic components designed to withstand public play.
Additional documentation on playground safety:
- Easy To Install - Often In 1 Day
- When children need a break, they can hang out on the Bench Panel or make music with the Bass Drum
- Ideal for daycares, churches, apartment complexes and campgrounds
- Beanstalk Climber
- Rain Wheel (Below Deck)
- Straight Slide
- Bongo Drums (Below Deck)
- Ship's Wheel Panel
- Vine Climber
- Curved Slide
- Capacity: 15-20
Meets all commercial playground compliance standards including ASTM & CPSC as well as ADA requirements
|Age Range||2 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||10 to 25|
|Installed Dimensions||250' x 171.5" x 168' tall|
|Use Zone||26' 4" x 32' 10"|
- All nuts, bolts, and washers, with exceptions noted, shall be stainless steel Grade 304 in varying lengths
- Posts are 3 1/2" O.D. 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated
- All clamps are die cast, high-strength 102 aluminum and are powder-coated to match the post color
- View the full parts spec document here
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.