For even higher use areas or particularly important spots in your park, these heavy duty rubber swing mats will be perfect for your playground. Perfect to use in any high traffic areas of the playground to reduce the amount of maintenance required, saving your park surface or mulch. These mats are ideally located at the end of slides and under swings.
Mulch surfacing requires frequent maintenance to ensure there is plenty of fall protection. The areas under swings and at slide exits are the most vulnerable to erosion. Wear mats are designed to help slow down or stop the displacement or wear on your playground surfacing.
These mats feature beveled edges and waffle construction for stability. Sold as a single mat or a set of 10 to cover your entire park.
Dimensions: 3'L x 5'W x 2"H
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.