The Keegan’s Kastle playground offers a double straight slide, curved slide, 4′ Vine Climber & Beanstalk Climber, as well as Straight, Double Straight, and Curved Slides. The Ship’s Wheel Panel adds a fun dramatic play experience while giving parents and guardians increased visibility into the structure. The rain wheel provides soothing rain sounds, and the bongo drums let children tap their inner musician.
This playground structure meets ADA guidelines and is compliant with ASTM & CSPC commercial standards. A ground spike surface mount is included, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit are also available.
The Keegan's Kastle's posts are 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing that are also powdercoated. The plastic components are heavy-duty rotomolded & blow molded, and the critical fall height is 5’0” Keegan’s Kastle is a great easy-install, commercially compliant, and budget-conscious solution for daycares, churches, HOAs, and apartment complexes! Assembly required. Truck delivery.
The UPlay Play systems are designed for easy assembly in places where residential equipment is not sufficient. All units include 3.5" round steel uprights, double wall roofs, panels and slide entries, nature details throughout all structures, and multiple ground features as well as being IPEMA certified.
SAFETY AND QUALITY:
The UP Play system meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. IPEMA certified. Features powder-coated steel posts, coated steel decks and roto-molded and blow molded plastic components.Quality metal and plastic components designed to withstand public play.
Additional documentation on playground safety:
- Easy To Install - Often In 1 Day
- A crawl tunnel gives children a fun way to move from one deck to the other and ground-level music components add play value for children of all abilities.
- A ground spike surface mount is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be purchased separately.
- Assembly required.
- 4' Vine Climber
- 4' Curve Slide
- Double Straight Slide
- 6' Deluxe Rock Climbing Wall
- Game Panel
- Crawl Tunnel
- Bongo & Bass Drums
|Age Range||2 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||26 to 40|
|Installed Dimensions||222' x 270' 1/4" x 120' 1/4" tall|
|Use Zone||30' 6" x 34' 6 1/4"|
- All nuts, bolts, and washers, with exceptions noted, shall be stainless steel Grade 304 in varying lengths
- Posts are 3 1/2" O.D. 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated
- All clamps are die cast, high-strength 102 aluminum and are powder-coated to match the post color
- View the full parts spec document here
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.