The UPlay and Discovery playgrounds by UltraPlay come standard with ground spike hardware, but you can adapt the system to your specific surface needs. These corresponding UPlay mounting systems should be ordered at the time of an UltraPlay play system purchase. Find the anchoring mechanism that fits your needs!
- Surface Mount Kit with Anchor Bolts are used when installing a structure on an existing or new concrete pad. You will want to employ rubber tiles or poured-in-place rubber as the safest unitary surfacing choice.
- In-Ground concrete footings are used when installing the playground using post holes and poured concrete footings. For some systems, this hardware comes with a unitary and loose fill surfacing option.
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.