Playground borders are the most cost-effective easy-to-install retaining system for your playground. Borders are extremely durable yet lightweight and require far less labor than the conventional wood timbers.
We offer the highest quality playground border in the industry. APS playground borders are 4' 4" long, 4" wide and available in either 8" height or 12" height. Each border comes with 1 spike (stake).
The 12" high playground borders feature our exclusive Surfacing Guide (US Patent #D716,113). This guide serves as a ruler on your playground to enable you to easily review your loose fill surfacing depths on your playground and ensure adequate safety surfacing is always maintained.
Our 8" high playground borders are perfect for Early Childhood environments, or when using rubber mulch and when only a 6" depth of loose fill surfacing is required. The 12" high APS playground border is perfect for all other applications.
Exclusive Surfacing Guide serves as a ruler on your playground to enable you to easily review your loose fill surfacing depths on your playground and ensure adequate safety surfacing is always maintained.
Made from recycled materials; Available as a single, in set of 10 or 20, or you may contact us for a quote.
|Installed Dimensions||52" x 4" x 12" tall|
- Recycled materials
- Each border comes with 1 spike (stake).
- 4' 4" long
- 4" wide
- available in either 8" height or 12" height
- Available as a single, set of 10 or 20
Offering a 10-year limited warranty, our product is designed to take the place of wood timbers and offers a permanent, maintenance free solution to keeping your playground safety surfacing where it belongs on the playground!
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.