All sunshine and smiles on the sunnyside playground. The Sunnyside is a challenging and inviting play structure packed with diverse play components for children ages 2-5 or 5-12. Children can develop their gross motor skills and balance as they travel up the 4’ Vine Climber and across the Bone Bridge. The Ships Wheel Panel allows children to activate their imaginations as they become ship captains who navigate and socialize with friends. The 4’ Curved Slide offers an exhilarating sensory experience as children exit the structure and two ground-level music components offer creative play for children of all abilities. The Sunnyside meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. A ground spike mounting kit is included with the structure, but an anchor bolt surface mount or in-ground mounting kit can be added for an extra charge.
The UPlay Play systems are designed for easy assembly in places where residential equipment is not sufficient. All units include 3.5" round steel uprights, double wall roofs, panels and slide entries, nature details throughout all structures, multiple ground features and are IPEMA tested, so everyone can play.
SAFETY AND QUALITY:
The UP Play system meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. IPEMA certified. Features powder-coated steel posts, coated steel decks and roto-molded and blow molded plastic components.Quality metal and plastic components designed to withstand public play.
Additional documentation on playground safety:
- Easy To Install - Often In 1 Day
- Meets all commercial playground compliance standards including ASTM & CPSC as well as ADA requirements
- Ideal for daycares, churches, apartment complexes, and campgrounds
- 4' Curved Slide
- 4' Vine Climber
- Window Panel
- Bongo Drums
- Bass Drum
- ADA Accessible
- This system is commercially compliant with ASTM and CSPC
- IPEMA certified
|Age Range||2 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||10 to 15|
|Use Zone||23' 5" x 38' 9"|
- All nuts, bolts, and washers, with exceptions noted, shall be stainless steel Grade 304 in varying lengths
- Posts are 3 1/2" O.D. 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated
- All clamps are die cast, high-strength 102 aluminum and are powder-coated to match the post color
- View the full parts spec document here
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.