The Timms Hill play structure offers four unique components all connected to a triple section of Craggy Climber panels. These roto-molded plastic panels are covered in holes and hand grips to offer a climbing experience similar to a real rock wall. Since its climbing surface is wide, rather than tall, kids can safely climb it on the playground with no harnesses or equipment.
By moving sideways along the wall, they can reach the other components. These include the Curved Overhead Swinging Rung Ladder, which tests upper body strength and coordination; the PE Climber Attachment, which offers a unique looking panel that kids can climb around to continue on the rock wall; and the unique Orbital Spinner, which lets kids stand in place while holding onto the bars, and use momentum (or a push from a helpful friend) to spin around faster and faster. There is also a unique Saddle Slide, for a break from all the rigorous physical activity.
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||50 to 57|
|Use Zone||28' 5" x 37' 2"|
- Customize the colors of your playground equipment.
- Color options can be viewed here
100 year warranty on metal upright posts, 15 year warranty on metal parts, 5 year warranty on moving parts and cables, 3 year warranty on plastic parts, 1 year warranty on all other parts. View the full warranty document here.
Additional Safety Information:
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.