The Treasure Hollow offers maximum play value for children ages 5-12 without compromising space and budget. Children can develop their gross motor skills and balance with three unique climbing components. This structures also features a 4’ Straight Slide offering an exhilarating sensory experience as children exit the structure. On the lower deck, children can invent fun games and socialize with their friends with the Window Panel, which provides caregivers excellent visibility to the structure.
Finally, the roof helps children stay cool as they explore the Treasure Hollow. This unit features three ground-level music components that offer creative play for children of all abilities. Treasure Hollow meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. This structure must be mounted in ground (Inground Kits sold separately).
* Includes in ground kit.
The UPlay Playsystems are designed for easy assembly in places where residential equipment is not sufficient. All units include 3.5" round steel uprights, double wall roofs, panels and slide entries, IPEMA tested, nature details throughout all structures, and multiple ground features so that everyone can play.
SAFETY AND QUALITY:
The UP Playsystem meets ADA guidelines and is commercially compliant with ASTM & CSPC. IPEMA certified. Features powder-coated steel posts, coated steel decks and roto-molded and blow molded plastic components.Quality metal and plastic components designed to withstand public play.
Additional documentation on playground safety:
- Easy To Install - Often In 1 Day
- The Beanstalk Climber and Stepping Pods offer fun entry and exit options.
- Meets commercial playground compliance standards including ASTM & CPSC as well as ADA requirements.
- Vine Climber
- Window Panel
- Beanstalk Climber
- Bass Drum
- Bongo Drums
- Stepping Pods
- Capacity: 15-25
- Meets ADA guidelines
- This system is commercially compliant with ASTM and CSPC
- IPEMA certified
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Capacity||13 to 25|
|Equipment Weight||1,450 lbs|
|Use Zone||25' 8" x 28'|
- Designed for public play
- Heavy duty HDPE Rotomolded and blow-molded plastic slides, roofs, and components
- Sturdy powder coated steel posts
- Punched steel plastsol coated decks for better footing
- Assembly Required
- All nuts, bolts, and washers are stainless steel Grade 304 in varying lengths
- Posts are 3.5" outer diameter, 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated
- All clamps are die cast, high-strength 102 aluminum and are powder-coated to match the post color
- View the full parts spec document here
Beautiful Natural or Primary color options
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.