The Truck spring rider is an exciting way for children to engage in imaginative play. Comprised of an HDPE body and a heavy-duty steel spring each rider can be mounted with the included anchor bolts.
Use zone for each spring rider is 15' x 13' and proper safety surfacing is required.
Mounts with included concrete anchor bolts. Inground mounting kit also available but sold separately.
|Use Zone||15' x 13'|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.