The Discovery Ridge playground and play system offers maximum play value packed into a compact design that can easily fit into your play space. The two-deck structure is designed with a variety of developmental and educational activities that encourage children to learn, grow, and lead healthy lifestyles. This structure provides music and movement opportunities as children play the rain wheel and bongo drums, encouraging self-expression. The roof also offers comfortable shade and visual appeal with the leafy canopy underside. From inside the structure, children can move the hands on the clock panel promoting fine motor development!
- Exclusively features TouchMath Learning Panel
- Commercially compliant to CPSC and ASTM standards
- IPEMA Certified
- This system is commercially compliant with ASTM and CSPC
- IPEMA certified
|Capacity||10 to 15|
|Installed Dimensions||114_ x 180' x 126_|
|Use Zone||22' x 27'|
- Designed for public play
- Heavy duty HDPE Rotomolded and blow-molded plastic slides, roofs, and components
- Sturdy powder coated steel posts
- Assembly Required
- All nuts, bolts, and washers are stainless steel Grade 304 in varying lengths
- Posts are 3.5" outer diameter, 13-gauge galvanized steel tubing, powder coated
- All clamps are die cast, high-strength 102 aluminum and are powder-coated to match the post color
- View the full parts spec document here
- Beautiful Natural or Primary color options
- Choose 8" Ground Spike or 2" Anchor Bolt mounting (included)
- Optional In-Ground mounting package sold separately
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.