Let your kids breathe the fresh mountain air, whether you’re a mile high or living in the Great Plains.
Craggy Alpine brings the mountaineering spirit to any playground, giving school-aged children the chance to scamper up rock walls to see what their world looks like from a more elevated perspective. They can yodel from the top of the structure or sneak a peek at playmates through holes at the bottom of the structure and halfway up the climb. Walls are connected by a series of ladders, including two maze-like Geo Ladders at the center, that encourage children to think laterally as well as vertically. The Craggy Alpine playscape also provides numerous foot and hand holds to make getting up and down easy and safe. Whether you’re partial to evergreen walls or prefer a sky-blue design, we can meet the specific color requirements of your play space.
|Age Range||5 to 12 years old|
|Use Zone||19' 11" x 36' 8"|
- Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading
- Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed
- Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
- Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.